Subject: FW: Letter from the Director-General of CERN Fabiola Gianotti to Prime Minister Mr Kristen Michal
From: "Karin Voodla" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Kadri Lepp - RK" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nele Grünberg - RK <[email-masked]>, "Kairi Otto - MKM" <[email-masked]>,Keiu-Nille Gégény <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2025 14:43:24 +0300

Tere!

Edastan kirja PMile, mida on palutud ka HTMiga jagada. Kontaktisikuks
CERNi puhul on MKMist Kairi Otto (koopiareal).

Genfi esindusse saabus kiri ka paberkandjal, mille edastame peagi
Tallinnasse.

Tervitades

Karin Voodla

Ms Karin Voodla
Permanent Mission of Estonia
Digital and Cyber Affairs; Disarmament and Arms Control; CERN; UPU, ILO

+41 78 662 68 10
Chemin du Petit-Saconnex 28a, 1209 Geneva

From: DG Office <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2025 12:07 PM
To: Esindus Genfis üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Riia Salsa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Kairi Otto
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Letter from the Director-General of CERN Fabiola Gianotti to
Prime Minister Mr Kristen Michal

Dear Sir, dear Madam,

Please find attached a letter with two explanatory notes from Dr Fabiola
Gianotti to His Excellency, Mr Kristen Michal, Prime Minister of the
Republic of Estonia.

Please could you also send a copy of the letter and explanatory notes to
Her Excellency, Ms Kristina Kallas, Minister of Education and Research of
Estonia.

The original letter and the notes will be sent via diplomatic channel in
the coming days.

Kind regards,

Jodie

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jodie RIDEWOOD

Assistant to Dr Fabiola Gianotti, Director-General

Office of the Director-General

CERN

CH-1211 Geneva 23

Tel: +41 22 767 51 60

Mob: +41 75 411 02 34

email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]